Tuesday 20 January 2009

A thought went up my mind to-day
That I have had before,
But did not finish,--some way back,
I could not fix the year,

Nor where it went, nor why it came
The second time to me,
Nor definitely what it was,
Have I the art to say.

But somewhere in my soul, I know
I've met the thing before;
It just reminded me--'t was all--
And came my way no more.

Emily Dickinson



A comment with a poem of mine



It's a constant thing for me,
Thoughts that just fly by
To be remembered for their existence
But not for their persistence

Tell me pelease, if you can see,
The truth within my words,
Is it for you, as it is for me
Like music from two swords?

I'm crippled, with this burdon
The river flows no more
My memories are seldom
And my brain is just to sore.

Alexa Honey



No comments: